Innovative Cloud PV Workflow Consists of PowerDRC/LVS toolset from POLYTEDA and Nefelus cloud management system (CMS) specially tailored for EDA needs.
PowerDRC/LVS provides extremely fast and accurate DRC, LVS, NVN, XOR/ Diff, Fill layer generation with easy run configuring and powerful debugging capabilities.
Nefelus CMS allows for convenient and secure management of design data in a cloud with pay-per-use billing of the verification services.
The flow is open – more EDA tools may be included once cloud-ready.
KEY PRODUCT BENEFITS
- Addressing foundry challenges in PV
- Increased sales of foundry proprietary IP
- Winning clients from competitive fabs
- Additional revenue from cloud pay-per-use services
- An alternative PV tool with sign-off quality and qualified rule decks
- PVCLOUD is ready to integrate more cloud-ready EDA tools
- Increased productivity of foundry private cloud
For fab clients
- Much cheaper PV services due to cloud-based SaaS instead of costly annual subscription
- Maximum hardware efficiency per one rule check due to unique One-Shot processing with proven multi-CPU scalability (up to 64 CPUs)
- Extremely predictable performance
- Virtual resources in a cloud (CPU, RAM, HDD) cost notably less than those owned by clients
- Saving of additional time and resources for PV
- Always using the latest version of EDA tools, PDKs, DRC/LVS rules, and documentation via foundry account