Kiev, Ukraine, July 18 2019 – POLYTEDA CLOUD LLC, a provider of semiconductor design software and PV services, today announced the general availability of PowerDRC/LVS version 2.5
In addition to that:
- Notably improved processing of any angle designs
- Significantly improved automatic rule deck cutting for multi-CPU processing
- Improved extraction for parasitic capacitances in LVS, added extraction of parasitic resistance
- Improved processing of $X parameters from SPICE netlists
- Added saving of DRC/LVS runset configurations in PowerRDE
- Improved control over DRC and LVS by introducing several new RCF parameters In LVS, added support of SPICE netlist generated during parasitic extraction
- Improved integration with LayTOOLS (DBX format)
- Improved integration with Symica DE
- Added integration with KLayout v.0.25 and higher with a Python script thus eliminating the need in a special version of the editor.
- Improved processing of memory cell arrays
- Secured stability of $with_text command in hierarchical mode
Please review Release Notes for more information.
PowerDRC/LVS is designed to process integrated circuit (IC) designs of various size at technology nodes up to 28nm, with short and completely predictable run times. It is massively scalable and up to an order of magnitude faster than the existing solutions. PowerDRC/LVS achieves this scalability and turnaround time through the use of a unique data structure and native window scanning technique.
During beta test period, POLYTEDA team worked with wide list of partners and evaluators in Europe, US and India to validate accuracy and performance for production on real world data.
Contact us to learn more about the availability of the new foundry rule decks.
The desktop version of PowerDRC/LVS is officially available from POLYTEDA CLOUD. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details. You may want to try PowerDRC/LVS 2.5 right now as pay-per-use SaaS/IaaS solution (PVCLOUD) running on Amazon AWS platform. If you are interested in getting a copy of PowerDRC/LVS with free evaluation license, please send your request via web site.
About POLYTEDA CLOUD LLC
POLYTEDA CLOUD LLC is a rapidly growing EDA company focused on providing fast, accurate and affordable verification solutions for electronic design companies. For more information about POLYTEDA and its products, please visit www.polyteda.com and www.polyteda-cloud.com.